• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Holiday travel

hoote

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know the procedure for applying for an army flight from gagetown to edmonton?  I have a family of 5 and want to go back to our "home" in Edmonton and hear the army offers some flights on their planes already travelling from base to base at christmas time for almost no cost if there is room to people who qualify.
thanks.

hoote said:
Hi does anyone know the procedure for applying for an army flight from gagetown to edmonton?  I have a family of 5 and want to go back to our "home" in Edmonton and hear the army offers some flights on their planes already travelling from base to base at christmas time for almost no cost if there is room to people who qualify.
thanks.

Check Gagetown's Routine Orders. There was just something published in them regarding "Holiday Service Flight Schedules" and applying for them. There should also be links to appropriate documents that are required for bookings.

PM Inbound

Xmas Flights can be found at CANFORGEN 141/06 CANADA COM 2006/029 211210Z SEP 06 SPECIAL CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS LEAVE TRAVEL PROGRAM - FY 2006/2007

As a family you would be a Cat 3 Applicant - applications (stamped by your OR of course) can be Faxed to NPSC from 01 Nov - 08 Dec with seat confirmation starting 08 Nov. (on a first come first serve basis). 

Seems this year they are flying into/out of Greenwood in the East and not into Edmonton but Cold Lake in the West.

Something to note that is New this year, is that they have different applic for Cat 3 pers.

Hope this helps - let me know if you would like a copy of this CANFORGEN as I have access from home.

PoPo

Back