• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HitorMiss enroute to the sandbox

Trinity said:
Nice to see while I have my head turned you're all bashing me in the threads.  ;)

Hey, come on, you know me better than that...I'll bash as you're reading this thread....staring right at it, in fact  ;D

Sadly and I feel so dirty saying this, around here my Mags are filled only to 29 so yeah count to 28 then change mag, seems to ease the spring abit and keep stoppages from bad mag feeds to a minimum, now the stoppages from sand...... another bloody story!

I'm good sitting in KAF as we speak actually just had some Subway (I'm trying to get fat but the IMP diet outside the wire isn't helping) Yeah packages/mail is slow I was complaining to 9er about that I was starting to feel left out, But then John came through in a big way and now I'm all smiles, now if only the Boot's would get here real fast like so my feet can heal!

All is good, remember the media is usually right only in so far as numbers....the rest I'm pretty sure they make up cause it sounds good.

HitorMiss said:
Sadly and I feel so dirty saying this, around here my Mags are filled only to 29 so yeah count to 28 then change mag, seems to ease the spring abit and keep stoppages from bad mag feeds to a minimum, now the stoppages from sand...... another bloody story!

;D Damn, I love being right!  Okay, honestly, I had forgotten the number, saddly corrected by Des, but hey, it all turned out my way anyway.

HoM, I'm sure I speak for the others following this thread when I say thank you for the update, it is good to hear from you and know you're doing well.  But one thing though, I wasn't aware that eating Subway added height, so you might want to look for something that would do that over getting bigger around... ;)

HitorMiss said:
I'm good sitting in KAF as we speak actually just had some Subway....

Hmmmm....Halal tasts great when mixed with the smell of the poo pond doesn't it?    ;D

In all seriousness....keep down in the hatches, both plates in and we'll see you back in Pet in Feb.

Stay safe.

Regards

BTW....take some pictures of strategically placed "P" on vehicles if you see them. A bit of a marker by the Armd det on 0 for shytes and giggles.

At HitorMiss' request, I'm just posting to let everyone know that he has now begun what would be his *counts on fingers* third trip towards the sandbox.

Should be leaving from Trenton later on this afternoon, and from then on, a little sunshine.

Stay safe, and come back...again

Stay safe over there. See you on the boards and looking forward to your safe return to Canada.  :salute:

Third time's the charm.  You'll do well on this, I know.  Not that you hadn't done well.  Just never mind me and get on with business ;)

Take care!

HOM, fair winds and following seas, mate.  HOMrs, if you need anything, just holler - it's yours.  

Stay safe over there......let me know if you need anything.........we are already gathering stuff to send over for the local soldiers going on the next rotation.... so another package or two won't be a problem  :)

HoM,
Well back in the fight again I see. Too bad I was in Wainwright prepping TF 1-07 for the Sandbox. Wish we could've talked before you left. Remember to stay safe and look after your mates. We'll have a couple of beers......I mean alot of beers when you get back.

Cheers
DD13

Good Luck HoM!! Remember what I said about coming home.... and no hospital visits!

Stay safe, and we'll talk to you soon!

Did we all do this before?  ;D

...from me and HLs...stay safe and all that jazz...drop us a line from time to time if ya can. 

stick on the ice...don't eat yellow snow.

MRM

Duck when appropriate this time, and no headlines. All the best...

My standard caveat of "Don't run with scissors" from your last departure did not work out so well.... so, this time I am just going to wish you God speed, good luck and best wishes.

scout/sam

Back