• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guidance Regarding ROTP Civi-U

canadian_71

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just finished my first year of university as a civilian. I am entering 2nd year this fall and I want to apply to ROTP Civi-U for my 3rd and 4th year. My main concern is that I am hoping to transfer degrees from a science degree to business, however, I will not be informed about my transfer until February 2025. (I am on pace to graduate business in June 2027.) Am I still eligible to start an ROTP Civi-U application this fall, despite transferring degrees in February?

Additionally, unless the university makes an exception (this is due to prerequisites), I likely have to take a spring course at some point in my degree (it can be any of the spring semesters, including the year I graduate). Would this prevent me from being selected to ROTP?

Finally, the trades I am thinking of applying for are Health Services Management Officer (my first choice), Air Operations Officer, and Logistics Officer.
Thank you all so much!

Back