• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fuel Reimbursement?

I

inferno

Hi there. The nearest recruiting center is 250km from me. I am looking to go out and meet with one of the recruiters to discuss my application.

However the cost is overbearing for gas, and excess KM charges on my lease. ($50 for lease costs, $30 for gas)

Have you heard of the army reimbursing for those costs?

they usually ask you to bring a blank check for them so that they can reimburse you. they will give you a check for your local armoury to reimburse you, or they will reimburse you there, im not sure. i havnt heard of paying for lease costs before. but i know they reimburesed kids for transport cost, and sent a bus for a group of them, and this was just for an info session at our unit.

If you drive to work (if you‘re actually in) there‘s something like 15 cents per kilometer traveled over 18 km (Dunno if that‘s exact, but I do know it was so small for me living 20 km away, there was no point)

Yeah, I asked about fuel reimbursement. They said out of the question. Yes, if you were enlisted and drove MORE than 30kms to work.

I guess each regiment sets its own distances for budget etc.

Back