• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Forms?

underscore

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new recruit (reserves) and am head-first into BMQ - before I started I just wanted to say hats off to this forum.  I think it's probably the most valuable tool I've happened across in my training prep.

My question is:

Is there somewhere on the DND web (or anywhere for that matter) that I can find administrative forms?  As an example I have recently had to fill in a CF 98 and regularly fill out a CF 52 form for travel.  I've tried googling these but have only found cadet versions and am concerned about whether they'd be OK to submit in future occasions...

Any info would be very much appreciated! :)

The best way to the forms is ask through your section 2IC for them for the time being, seeing as your on course right now.  Another option is to go to your OR(orderly room) see the clerk(s) there and ask for several copies of the form.  Lastly if you find your self filling out a lot of forms quite regularly have the same clerk(s) email them to your home/work address so you can fill them out at your leisure...or keep all important forms on a jump drive/disk.

That's fair enough, but so I'm clear, there's not some main DND site with a long list of fillable forms/documents?

Just seems like it would make a lot of sense from the logistics end too...  That way it wouldn't end up being a space hog on local systems...

Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

Back