• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finding an RCMP officer

used-to-be-EGS

Inactive
Reaction score
This may not be the appropriate forum for this (direct me elsewhere if you know of a better one), but I am trying to track down a buddy of mine in chilliwack right now, and all I know is his first name....Brad.  Any ideas or recommendations out there?
:cdn:

What's his last name? If you forward his complete name and your e-mail to me by PM, I can then forward it to him via internal RCMP e-mail with a message for him to contact you.

Cheers
Noneck

used-to-be-EGS said:
This may not be the appropriate forum for this (direct me elsewhere if you know of a better one), but I am trying to track down a buddy of mine in chilliwack right now, and all I know is his first name....Brad.  Any ideas or recommendations out there?
:cdn:

Noneck, I believe he just knows his first name...

You only know your buddy's first name?  Odd....

Ex-Dragoon said:
J-Swift...was there a point to your above post?

He highlighted the fact that the full name was not known, something that NoNeck would need to do the search.

Hmmmm....I have it quoted but I don't have that highlighted, might be a glitch on my end.

Could be, I see it bold-faced on mine.

Back