• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Employment Opportunity for Ex Military

sappermcfly

Inactive
Reaction score
** This post has been authorized by Mr Bobbit**

I work for a defence contractor in the Greater Toronto Area that specializes in electronics.

Currently they are recruiting for several positions and are veteran friendly. Actually extremely vet friendly as the CEO is a vet. If you are interested in details/contact info, send me a message. Army, Air Force, Navy, are all welcome. Ex regular force or reserve OK as well. Geared toward second career types rather than fast buck types.

He has tasked me to explore getting some people in the door to join the team. Naturally after word of mouth, this seems like the proper arena for it. Positions available as follows:

1. Electronics tech - preferably someone with an advanced knowledge down to the component level with practical experience of at least 2 years repairing circuit boards / electronics. Troubleshooting at the component level will be required. message me for more details

2. Sales people - inside and outside .  This would be an entry level job leading to promotion ( in short order if you can produce). Primarily consists of some customer service, some cold calling and setting appointments for outside sales staff, and working within a team to increase new customer base. Geared toward people with self discipline, good attitude, positive outlook and excellent people skills who are not scared to talk to CEO's, General's and other high level executives on a daily basis, including face to face. Inquire for more details

3. Defence contract sales. This is where you will eventually end up, which pays the most money and has the most benefits. Advancement can be rapid to those who show aptitude. The idea is to establish a team in this department comprised of former military SME's, to help gain bids for Can/ US and NATO work. I will fill you in on details when we speak.

Other info:

Work environment is pleasant
  Pay is above average for entry level, and advanced positions
  Team like atmosphere for ex mil staff - there are a few of us already
  Employer is understanding of challenges involved in transitioning to second career, and is supportive.
  Naturally, French is an asset, but not necessary.

Please message me with any questions and  I will answer.

Thanks for your patience and hope to hear from you soon.

Back