• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dental Tech

Kaymageona

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I am a civilian Dental Assistant but have recently applied for Dental Tech with the CF.  I have been trying to find out additional information about the trade other than what is listed on the CF Recruitment website.  It doesn't seem to be a highly discussed trade or at least I have not found it to be.  I would like to hear about other Dental Tech's personal experience during the application process and once they completed BMQ.  I realize anyone's experience is different but would like to get an idea especially of whether or not I should pursue this trade or try for another depending on the availability of an opening in the Dental Tech trade, as I feel I would be qualified for a couple different ones.  Any information is appreciated  :cdn:

A girl on one of the platooons that graduated 2 weeks before I did was a dental tech. If I'm not mistaken she went straight to Petawawa

Back