• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Demise of the Corps?

centurion

Inactive
Reaction score
Well it looks like it‘s coming out in the open. A substantially strong rumour has come my way that Alpha Squadron, the Royal Canadian Dragoons, in Petawawa is to be disbanded within the next two years. This will leave only B, Recce and HQ Sqn. It looks like it‘s starting. The pompous prig of a scrotal brained dictator, Cretin, is finally getting his wish. Sweet lord jesus, what a friggin Xmas gift!You Gunners better watch out, he probably thinks your 109‘s are tanks. His policy is "Canada Boy Scout don need dem der big army type stuff to give out chocolade in Haiti, by gar". How bout the rest of the Corps? Anybody else heard anything? Recce41 can you confirm?

There has been rumour of the demise of a Battery per Regiment for the past year. It‘s known as living within our means. But it has been stricly rumour.

And add to that the rumor of rolling up the 3rd battalions of each Infantry Regiment. You may as well get rid of a entire brigade...another rumor I‘ve heard.
In the CF rumors fly faster downrange than rounds.

I‘ve heard rumours about the inf BN and armoured SQN, but the arty BTY is new to me.
Pretty friggin‘ scary when you hear the MND talking about living within our means as the catch phrase for the upcoming whitepaper.
HO HO friggin HO :rage:

Well
Rumours all Rumours! We in Petawawa have not heard that A Sqn is going, I should know! I‘m an RCD and the Ops Sgt for A Sqn. So before Rumours get real they have to stop. Because we all know if it sounds good, some dumb dumb, will do it.
Merry Christmas to all the Windsors, I‘ve had trouble logging on. E- mail me so I can get some news from down South" NRG"
Sgt J. CD, CDS com. Bold and Swift, Airborne.

Notwithstanding rumours, the next time you hear someone trotting out "living within our means" as an excuse, smile brightly and remind them that Canada is a wealthy nation by most measures and that the army is looking forward to the extra money which must surely be forthcoming since to date we have been living beneath our means.

Back