• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CT no ETP 4 days until course.

neo148

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey gents, I have just completed a CT from PRes Arty NCM to Pilot, and am supposed to be releasing this Thursday, while my BMOQ phase 2 begins on Saturday. However, I have yet to receive my ETP which I am told is required to complete my release. I have messaged my CT broker last week and today but have yet to get a reply. I have asked at my home unit, but it seems nobody has any idea in regards to what is happening. Is it normal for the ETP to come in on such short notice? Is there anything I can do to further inquire? Unfortunately I have little information on this... I would appreciate any help whatsoever!

I believe that DMCPG will issue the ETP Instruction and your current PRes Unit will be included in and address list as they need this as well in order to process your Release/Transfer.  Check with your PRes Chief Clerk and ask them if they have received it yet or not.  If not, they might want to call and ask for it.

Back