• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Combat arms understrength????

putz

Inactive
Reaction score
Not too sure if I should post this here or elsewhere.  If this is the wrong area I apologize in advance.  I was just wondering if anyone out there knows if/how much the combat arms are understrength.  Myself I have applied for Regs Infantry, Armour and Combat Engineer.  Are this "in demand trades" right now?  I stated in my interview that for infantry I would want PPCLI (2/3 chance staying here in Edmonton) but are the PPCLI understrength?? 

Also, on a side note, I was told that you cannot request a regiment for Armour or Combat Eng.  but you can for the infantry.  Is there a reason for this?

Thanks!

Are you applying as a NCM or through DEO?

I know that in Engineer Officer, and Armour Officer positions are very limited this upcoming selection board (less than 15 each). While Infantry Officer has a fairly large number of openings (about 60). I was talking to my recruiting officer the other day, so these numbers are fairly current.

As for NCM positions, I have no idea.

D'OH!  Soory about that..... I'm applying for NCM

Back