• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

com research, sig ops, or ceotp????

Now that my blood is circulating again, I'm having a good chuckle at myself. Thank you for your patience.

A cup of tea sounds good!

kincanucks said:
There are three ways to enter as a Comm Rsch:  unskilled, recruit school bypass and skilled.  It is one of those trades like clerk that can not be entered under semi-skilled.

hmmm thanks for the info... I wave a great deal of network/systems/programming security experience how likely is it that a recruit is hired as skilled for 291?

from the research I have tried to do (very secretive trade!) it seems to me unlikely that anyone who has not been in the trade before could get in as skilled. 

Cheers  :salute:  :cdn:

systemdog said:
hmmm thanks for the info... I wave a great deal of network/systems/programming security experience how likely is it that a recruit is hired as skilled for 291?

from the research I have tried to do (very secretive trade!) it seems to me unlikely that anyone who has not been in the trade before could get in as skilled.  

Cheers    :salute:    :cdn:

The definition of skilled is that an applicant does not need to do BMQ and they are already trained in the trade.

Thanks kincanuck, 

you should be writing on the recruitment website...... ALOT of the plain and simple questions I have had are answered by you and this site rather than where I expected to find them on the official DND recruitment site.

Am I hallucinating or are posts responding to me by EM missing from this thread?

Cheers  :salute:

p.s. if so do you know Why?

Back