• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cfat good result but ..

marc1992mtl

Reaction score
Hi all , I did my cfat in the past , my plan was to be a pilot (10yesrs ago) .. I have never entered finally but as was applying for big dream. I did my best and well got an excellent result .
Today I don’t want the big job anymore and think to go as boatswain or mobile support driver .. maybe infanteer.

I have search a lot about cfat result and majority of thread ppl talk about failing..

Now I am stuck between the mentality of loosing this opportunity to have a lot of door open but still want to be a simple soldier , train and become a special ops … I am wrong to go to a job that even not required a cfat ?

All jobs require the CFAT. The CAF is trialing an expedited application system where you would do the CFAT at the end of basic to save time.
People fail the CFAT because they don’t read the question, or they have forgotten how to do grade 10 math or what words mean. Infantry does not have a low CFAT score to beat. It’s a very popular trade choice and has a ton of applicants competing for the spots.

Back