• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Mod for Crysis needs your help

MCpl Samantha Chambers

Lt Sean Wendell

Cpl Tammie (Sweet) Swakowski

They may be silly... But I like em :p

MedTech said:
MCpl Samantha Chambers

Lt Sean Wendell

Cpl Tammie (Sweet) Swakowski

They may be silly... But I like em :p

Ok you've been warned before the forums are not the place to recruit or explore your twisted fantasies. That's what chat is for. 8)

Pte. James Bay?

:D
Baker

Edit: How about someone named after our own Mike Bobbitt? Or Mike Baker?  ^-^

I probably wouldn't have played the game.  Now that I know this mod will come out for it, I'll mos def throw some of the pay check down on it.  As for a name, how about joey joe joe shabadu.

Well there is an interesting idea, naming the players after Canadian Areas.

Here is a pic of the M2 that Carib has made, this is the high poly version that we will bake onto the low poly model.

Aww too bad I only have BF2, the work looks great so far, too bad I only have basic programming skills in C++ or I'd probably help you out, not only that I think this computer is way too terrible for rendering models, good luck with it all the same.

may I suggest a Pte bradley jones?

Here are a few shots of how far we got with the mod in BF2 before changing to Crysis. The jump to the new engine is hard, but it gives us a bit of a boost over just starting new. All the models for crysis will be new but the the bf2 counterparts are being used to help scale correctly, and serve as a base. The poly count for crysis is such that the BF2 models are basically unusable cause the count is so low in BF2 compared to Crysis. 3-5,000 to 30,000.

Just wanting to let yeas know we are still pumping away. It's a slow time right now for content. Carib is moving back to Canada from the Dominican, and I've been dealing with 4 deaths in the family in the last month. The mod team is growing however and we have a character modeler to make custom CF Characters. I am also in the process of recruiting a professional A/V tech that wants to do more than TV commercials.
  Any Afghanistan Vets that have a funny or interesting story that would fit in the game are also welcome to forward. Thanks All,

Floppy out.

Back