• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF kit in X-Men2

Pikache

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
I swear that I saw CF sweater (navy blue) worn by that Stryker guy.

Funny how Wolverin‘s dog tag is kinda like CF dog tags, except the props dudes didn‘t get it quite right. One big hole to loop the chain through instead of two small ones.

Comic book afficienados (sp?) would tell you that Wolverine was created by a Top-Secret Canadian Government project. Unlike the movie, where they had to make the black project American, the comic book speaks the truth. That is the link between the ID Discs that Logan is wearing and our ones.

Did you guys notice his CF kitbag in the first movie?

Well they filmed it in Canada. And they most likely went to supplus shops in BC to get general kit. It would of been better if they could of kept Logan Canadian and had the project done by Canada, way it was written. But you know American film makes, they only make the movies here.... but they sure as **** won‘t have any real Canadian plots and themes in an American movie.

I‘m pretty sure they kept him Canadian in the first movie, they had him in Alberta using Canadian money at a bar.

I‘m not too sure about the second movie as I didn‘t really pay any attention to his nationality. It‘s OK if the guys at the base were American because I wouldn‘t want bad guys wearing CADPAT. ;)

Tyler

Back