• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ceremonial Guard decoration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kallan2105

Inactive
Reaction score
I have heard but am unable to find conformation of some sort of DEU decoration for participation in the Ceremonial Guard in Ottawa.

If someone can clear this up for me, or even better have a picture, if it is so, that would be great.

No such thing.

But you will certainly learn how to maintain your DEU to a very high standard.

Very false.

Those of us who have done CG are easily recognized by the bitter, uneasy mannerisms whenever 'drill' or 'boots' are mentioned. Those of us stupid enough to do it twice are even more easily recognized by our indifference towards continuing life. :D

But no, there's no DEU device I'm aware of for participation in the Ceremonial Guard. You usually get a decent number of drunk at Carleton / in downtown Ottawa stories out of a CG summer though.

Perhaps you mean the Legion of Frontiersmen's Ceremonial Guard?

Mind you, not just anyone is worthy of being a Frontiersman!  :threat:

Journeyman said:
Perhaps you mean the Legion of Frontiersmen's Ceremonial Guard?
  THREAD SPIRAL WARNING....NOTHING TO SEE HERE...MOVE ALONG....THREAD SPIRAL WARNING  Thanks, JM.

Well after several "there' no such thing" responses, I assumed it was ready for locking -- I was just trying to shuffle it along.....  ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back