• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Catching an airplane to Ontario thursday afternoon!

JasonH

Inactive
Reaction score
After 8 years absense from my Home Province I'll once again be in Ontario, for somber reasons non the less.

Saturday night my Uncle Dave who has been a heavy alcoholic had a stroke, and at 6am sunday morning his Liver began to fail.  By 10am he had passed away.  He's being laid to rest along side my grampa.  My mom is takeing it very bad because she was closest to him growing up and my grandma is takeing it worse then when my grampa passed away in 2001.  So I've decided to pay for the tickets for me, my niece, and my mother to go back to this funeral and see my relatives and all.  Tickets are bloody expensive at 1100$ all together from here to there and back.  But it's for good reasons. 

I also get to see my 24 yr old brother who I havn't seen in nearly 5 years, he's serving 15 yr sentence (7 years) at Kingston Maximum Security Prison.  And the last time he saw his daughter was when she was 6 months old so it'll be nice for him to see her again, just hope it's not behind glass but it's likely.  So I'll be bouncing between Alliston, to Wasaga beach, to Toronto and Kingston.  So it'll be a busy 2-3 weeks or longer depending on how long we decide to stay.

So I'll cya guys in a few weeks unless I manage to find a computer with internet but I'll try to give updates and if anyone is around those neck of the woods.  Give me PM or something :)

Yes - our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Make the best of your visit.

P.s - I can relate, to some extent. It has been 7 years, since I have been home - or seen my brother and his family, my grandparents, etc.

Back