• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Career Management Website?

Saorse

Inactive
Reaction score
I think this belongs here, so I'll start here.

I just finished IAP at St Jean, and they gave us all a web site so we could access this site that essentially manages our careers: pay stubs, courses taken, everything essentially that we need to keep tabs on for our careers. It was a long, sort of awkward address, and when I got home today, and figured I'd head on and check it out, the tiny piece of paper with the web site on it was nowhere to be found. If anyone's got a clue what I'm talking about, and if you know the web site, that would be much appreciated. In the mean time, I keep searching!

Its called EMAA and you can only acess it on the DIN at work, not from home

What I'm looking for is a web site they gave us that they said we could actually access from home, hence why I seem to be having such difficulty finding the poor thing.

Saorse said:
What I'm looking for is a web site they gave us that they said we could actually access from home, hence why I seem to be having such difficulty finding the poor thing.

I know the website you are talking about, i was on it twice this morning.........Its a DIN site

What is EMAA?

EMAA provides civilian employees and military members, through the Defence Wide Area Network (DWAN), access to portions of their personal data that resides in the HRMS. For example, the MPRR, personal leave info, next of kin info, career information as well as pay statements are included and accessible to the member through EMAA. With direct access to their own information, employees and members are able to review their files at will, and report discrepancies and missing data. More information on EMAA is found at the following website (DWAN only): http://dhrim04.desc.mil.ca/emaa/engraph/login_e.aspClick on the tab "Documentation".

http://www.admfincs.forces.gc.ca/militaryPay/pay_statement_initiative_e.asp

You're right indeed: I just found the web site they gave us today that they said would work on civi street, and it doesn't work. Oh well!

Saorse said:
You're right indeed:

Amazing, i know....and i do it all for free.  ;D

What you can do with EMAA is log in at work and set it so that it emails your pay statements to your home email adress ( hotmail or whatever else) but thats the extent of it as far as the internet is concerned.

Back