• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Forces videos at the CFRC

just that guy

Inactive
Reaction score
At the CFRC they play these videos on the TV, they are about an hour long or so and they cover certain trades. I was in there the other day and was watching one on SAR tech and another on infantry training, I didn't get to see the whole thing and I've been looking all over the place trying to find them online. Anyone know where or if you can see these videos online or download them??

It may depend on the CFRC you attended.

We play the "Truth, Duty Valour" series.....

You know; with a little initiative and "GOOGLEFU" one can go to Google and type in SAR Tech and come up with links to YouTube like this and find CF videos on SAR Techs, or this with CF videos on Infantry Soldiers.

Thanks for the tip Steel Badger

George wallace...I put in several hours of effort to find the video I was looking for and found multiple picture slideshows and other videos.... but not the one I wanted.

You are correct. CFRC Toronto plays Truth, Duty, Valour. Sometimes they will have extra copies. Try asking for the set. If they have any you may get one.

You can also check out your local library. If they don't have it, they can check other library boards. If no one has it then they can put a request in to their multimedia librarian to order it, which may or may not be approved.

Thanks for all the great ideas, I'll try asking CFRC and I'll go to my local library, looked for some TDV episodes online and couldn't find  any  :(

My girlfriend is a branch supervisor for a library in the GTA and they did not have the TDV series. I have asked if they would order it. She has put a request into the media librarian and I'll let you know how it goes... FYI - I get to check them out first though...... ;)

Back