• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian CC130 amongst us the “private jets” blockaded by environmental activists

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

i got a better question, who let them get that close to a military aircraft? this seems like a major security breach, what if they planted something on the aircraft?

i got a better question, who let them get that close to a military aircraft? this seems like a major security breach, what if they planted something on the aircraft?

Looks like a complete shit show, airfield control wise at any rate:

Climate activists swarm private jets at Amsterdam airport to protest pollution​

• Hundreds of climate activists swarmed a private jet section of Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport on Saturday as part of a day of demonstrations in and around the airport.
  • The activists stopped several aircraft from taking off by sitting in front of their wheels.
  • Commercial flights were not delayed as of early afternoon.

Looks like a complete shit show, airfield control wise at any rate:

Climate activists swarm private jets at Amsterdam airport to protest pollution​

• Hundreds of climate activists swarmed a private jet section of Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport on Saturday as part of a day of demonstrations in and around the airport.
  • The activists stopped several aircraft from taking off by sitting in front of their wheels.
  • Commercial flights were not delayed as of early afternoon.

I reckon they could be arrested and detained - but knowing what governments are like these days they will likely be allowed to slink away scot free.

I think the circumstances were different. Would the hippies move if a herc starting moving under its own power?
The vast majority would. But there would always be that stubborn/ideological/dumb bastard who stayed and would get run over by the Herc, and then, the inquisition would commence.

I'm with you. But the political fallout and consequences would not be worth whatever satisfaction we got from squishing the snowflake.

Being attacked by the woke on social media are not consequences.

Being attacked by the woke on social media are not consequences.
And you think a protester injured by an RCAF aircraft would just lead to a few social media shout-outs by the usual suspects?

The entitlement in that one was impressive.

They expected the company they are trying to harm to help them, then got offended when VW shut off the light and heat at night (to save on energy waste). They also expected the VW security staff to allow their "support staff" to shuttle food and such back and forth while they trespassed.

Back