• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAN Enhanced (Permanent?) Fwd Presence in Latvia

I’m more pissed at the lack of winter whites - they should be in a mix of them at least.
Late 1980 something south southern Ontario......half inch of snow...break out the snow shoes and whites! Fumble around downtown for a bit.....go to the mess.

Since this thread is at least supposed to be about Latvia, I have to say the Italian reversible shell jackets seemed like a great idea for winter whites.
Velocity Systems has some pretty sweet reversible shells in their Mil/Gov skunk works shop. They seem reluctant to market them outside of Tier 1 units and Intelligence teams though.

A variety of different Unser tailored combos from easy terrain shifts to day/night ones.

Velocity Systems has some pretty sweet reversible shells in their Mil/Gov skunk works shop. They seem reluctant to market them outside of Tier 1 units and Intelligence teams though.

A variety of different Unser tailored combos from easy terrain shifts to day/night ones.
I think, shocking though it may be, that maybe the park shell being make reversible, and not connected to its liner, allowing for further layering might not be a horrible idea but would probably run too many people the wrong way.

Late 1980 something south southern Ontario......half inch of snow...break out the snow shoes and whites! Fumble around downtown for a bit.....go to the mess.
1/2 inch of snow in Windsor/Essex! Man, must have gotten down to -4c that night. Lots of Italian-Canadians running around that night with portable heaters for their Fig trees....

Does anyone think this may be related to us in Lativa and urgent operational requirements?

Does anyone think this may be related to us in Lativa and urgent operational requirements?
Ya… not us.

Based on the DLR brief about AD we just got in optimistic.

Looks like our force in Latvia is adding a squadron of Leopard 2s. Very good to see this.

So instead of going from leading a Battle Group to leading a full Brigade we're just adding a less than doctrinal sized tank squadron to our current commitment?

Back