• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cadpat clothing issued prior to BMQ?

Steve. Having a hook is not an indicator that you are trained. It is given to troops who have served 30 months in the forces. Your trade badge will change with your QL levels (3/4/5). That trade badge is the indicator of training level.  :salute:

I was under the impression that it was QL3 or 30 months, which-ever came SECOND?

Well I have seen troops who wer'nt qualified 3 yet but had hooks up. I will have to check the CANFORGEN at work today.

No one would like it if someone just decided to use a Major rank as their avatar if they were in their first year of ROTP right?

Actually I wouldn't really care at all. Like I said, it's the Internet, not a parade square.

Just a Sig Op said:
I was under the impression that it was QL3 or 30 months, which-ever came SECOND?

I've heard of some people signing on for their second contract and having yet to complete their MOC training.

P-Free said:
I've heard of some people signing on for their second contract and having yet to complete their MOC training.

Some trades have such a long waiting list and a long course that it does happen. Alot of the tech trade side of the Sigs world is like that.

Back