• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Boy, this is classy.... Mexicans chant "Osama, Osama"

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
From an AP story, found on the Drudge Report. www.drudgereport.com

Soccer Game

This is lighting up talk radio, at least here in Arizona. Canada played a soccer game against the US, in Mexico. After the US won the game, the Mexican fans started chanting "Osama, Osama, Osama.."

This after the Feds just announced amnesty/guest worker programs, while the average joe seems dead set against illegal aliens... This really seems appreciative :rolleyes:

Eliminate NAFTA for a week and watch the buggers squirm.

I‘ve been to quite a few pro-soccer matches in England and elsewhere, and I can say that the people who are in the crowd chanting aren‘t generally the most influential, intelligent and probably have no idea which way America is, let alone what NAFTA is.

Thank god soccer hooligans don‘t run the world eh?
Think Monty pythons "gumby Man" x10

Why were we playing against the US in Mexico in the first place?

The article indicates that these games are some kind of pre-cursor to the Olympic games...

CONCACAF Plays everywhere on this side of the pond, doesn‘t matter too much who is playing they tend to rotate the matches around to give all the countries involved a chance to watch all the teams.

Like I said, Soccer fans (myself included) are not the brightest especially when the lager is flowing in the stands.

Back