• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blog about pilot training in CF

powerrussia

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i am currently in the training system and was inspired to create a new version of the famous "From Bootcamp to Flying" blog... I am still updating it with my experiences, but the application/ Aircrew selection part is done.. the rest should be done over the weekend.

http://checkfuelaviation.blogspot.ca/

Nice. I can vouch for the aircrew selection write up, pretty much exactly how I felt going through it. They mentioned at the first brief that they will take us one by one at the end to let us know if we passed or failed and that they have an excellent PSO to discuss your other career options with you if you don't pass. The PSO was the one who called me in, it was the worst feeling, but then he told me I passed!

I was debating writing up a little piece about PFT as it is these days, I just finished the course up today. However, I'll patiently await powerrussia's take on his experience instead.

Griffon said:
I was debating writing up a little piece about PFT as it is these days, I just finished the course up today. However, I'll patiently await powerrussia's take on his experience instead.

I'd like to hear your comments about PFT these days. I'm going there next month, any advise feel free to share  ;D

Cheers.

Know your "Red Pages", know the procedures, chair fly the events, practice your comms.  The rest is stick&rudder skills.

Hey, I'd love to read the blog but the site mentions "It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think that this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation."

Is there a way I can still read the blog?

I know it's been over a year but it should be interesting.

AliTheAce said:
Hey, I'd love to read the blog but the site mentions "It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think that this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation."

Is there a way I can still read the blog?

I know it's been over a year but it should be interesting.

I get the same thing. :(

Back