• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Atis help me

Ddd2113

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi I have 1yr electronic certification and I am currently in pat platoon  wating for Poet to start in march. And one of instructor said I can bypass poet and go straight to ql3 but I am not sure whether I should bypass POET PROGRAM or not. I studied in 2012 and now almost 4 years passed. If poet program is not worthy spending 7 months for future ql3 or if poet experience is you will never do again in the future  I would like to bypass it what is the opinion of your's I really need to decide by this week but I am not really sure. I went over outline of poet and remember how to do it 70%of it and not sure I should bypass 7 month of poet or should risk it and study again ?

If you can bypass it then do it.
It may have been 4 years but anything the is important you will remember it fairly quickly. (I was out of high school for 12 years and picked up calculus very fast when i started university this year).

If you can get your ql3/dp1 done sonner I would do that.

Ddd2113 said:
Hi I have 1yr electronic certification and I am currently in pat platoon  wating for Poet to start in march. And one of instructor said I can bypass poet and go straight to ql3 but I am not sure whether I should bypass POET PROGRAM or not. I studied in 2012 and now almost 4 years passed. If poet program is not worthy spending 7 months for future ql3 or if poet experience is you will never do again in the future  I would like to bypass it what is the opinion of your's I really need to decide by this week but I am not really sure. I went over outline of poet and remember how to do it 70%of it and not sure I should bypass 7 month of poet or should risk it and study again ?

Your prior academic qualifications (1 yr Electronics) should have been assessed at the time of your enrolment.  If they were and they should have been, you probably weren't granted any equivalencies, hence he reason you need to do POET.  Your training school will be spinning their wheels on this one if it has already been addressed.

But then again, it never hurts to ask.

As DAA said, it should already be sorted out.  However, if you have the choice, I'd recommend bypassing if you can with the intention your QL3s will come sooner.  I'm not sure what technical experience you may have acquired in the last four years, but a one year college certificate gives you a solid electronics understanding. 

Back