• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Chat [merged]

ForeignPrince147 has promised me $20 million, once I send him a copy of my driver's license and bank information.

dapaterson said:
ForeignPrince147 has promised me $20 million, once I send him a copy of my driver's license and bank information.

He wants to make sure he doesn’t send it to the wrong person. :nod:

I've had a couple of requests to chat (not recently) but I've ignored all.  None of them appeared to be a Nigerian prince and I'm not stupid; only a genuine Nigerian prince can be trusted.

Blackadder1916 said:
I've had a couple of requests to chat (not recently) but I've ignored all.  None of them appeared to be a Nigerian prince and I'm not stupid; only a genuine Nigerian prince can be trusted.

Yep, he is a good guy. My bank account was accidentally charged $1,500 CAD. Messaged him and he said if I gave him my CC numbers he would get it all sorted.

Top notch fellow.
Abdullah

I had a similar experience - _HAWT_Military_Wife_Petawawa asked to chat with me, and politely offered me a free supper next time I was in town...she said her house was the 2nd one on Normandy Street with the Tide Box in the front window.  I politely declined, partly since I'm on the east coast, and suggested that she seek out Our Lady of Sorrows instead...

my72jeep said:
We have a chat option?

See also,

Army.ca Chat [merged]
https://army.ca/forums/threads/28396.175.html
8 pages.

Back