• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armed Forces recruiting help needed

Hello, I applied for the Canadian forces Reserves last week. However, once I submitted my applicatio

• Infantry soldier

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Medical officer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • infantry soldier

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garysingh

Inactive
Reaction score
I applied online using a gckey, upon submitting my application (mar 14), I only received the automated confirmation letter-no instructions.
I have reviewed some forums and other peoples experiences-they send off their documents the next day or a week or two later-however I don't even know  for certain where I am to send my required documents (I have all them ready with me).

I have tried calling individual recruiters/toronto rc itself/my local RC and various other people. Spend the entire week basically on the phone with no one answering, whoever I get in contact doesn't know or forwards me to another person-who doesn't answer the phone.
I send numerous emails and left voicemails..no response.

this is getting really bothersome, I'm patient and willing to wait but the uncertainty is brining about anxiety-I'm wondering if theres something additional that I  should be doing or should i simply be waiting for a response and instructions and then send my documents in.

Applied for Reserves as an infantry soldier. Nearest recruiting centre is in Toronto (I'm from the peel region)

Garysingh said:
Applied for Reserves as an infantry soldier. Nearest recruiting centre is in Toronto (I'm from the peel region)

If you had read the instructions on the forces.ca you would have seen, you need to contact a reserve unit FIRST to find out if they are even hiring.  This is why you have had a lack of response.  Contact a unit and then go from there.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back