• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are there any English regiments in Quebec?

Well that depends, are you talking Regular or Reserve Force?

And since this country is Bi-Lingual "every" Regiment is both English and French, my Bn has 3 french first speaking troops in it, maybe more.

If your looking for a predominately English Reserve unit in Quebec there are two Infantry Regiments in Montreal: The Canadian Grenadier Guards and The Black Watch. I believe that the Royal Montreal Regiment is also English speaking.

I'm sure there are more then just that and more then just those in Montreal. Feel free to contact your local CFRC and ask this question as they will have all the answers you require.

HitorMiss said it well.

If you are looking for a Reserve unit, check here: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/30154.0.html

Pretty much RHC (Black Watch), RMR and CGG are the only prodominately english regiments in Montreal.  The RCH is half english, but everyone in charge is pretty much french, so you do the math.

The RMR was Canada's first officially bilingual regiment, although now we are predominantly English. Contact 514-496-2003 #303 for more info.  :salute:

Back