• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application question.

reloaded179

Inactive
Reaction score
My application says ready for testing, what does this mean exactly? and due to covid-19 how long would i have to wait for the reserves unit recruiter to call back? or is recruiting paused for now?

reloaded179 said:
My application says ready for testing, what does this mean exactly? and due to covid-19 how long would i have to wait for the reserves unit recruiter to call back? or is recruiting paused for now?

From a CAF Recruiter,

Buck_HRA said:
Good Day,

Applications are not halted, the same as processing is not halted.

The CAF is still processing files but it's determined on the type of file that it is.  For example the CAF is doing Phase 1 right now which is processing ROTP files, MOTP & MOTP Surge files, Medical DEO files (there's a few others as well) - if you don't fall into the Phase 1 categories your application will still be accepted, but it won't be processed until that Phase that your file falls into is reached.  The phases and start dates are not set in stone as the COVID-19 situation is ongoing and as a Government agency the CAF will follow suit not only with Federal timelines, but also Provincial timelines (keep in mind that Recruiting Group HQ is in Ontario so return to work rules fall under both Federal and Ontario Provincial timelines).

Thank you for replying so quick! also you wouldn't happen to know what ready for testing on the application means right?

Back