• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Animal help while in BMQ

Reaction score
Hoping that someone is able to help me with this one.

Finally I have been given a date for BMQ. Looking forward to serving my country. Now that is out of the way I have 2 huskies and one cat that I need to find boarding for while at BMQ and occupational training (that will be in Kingston). I do not have family nor friends that can help during this time (I have been active in social media trying to find anyone). I do not want to surrender them (and shelters are not taking animals at this time) but the $30,000 dollar quotes for 212 days are insanity.

Does anyone have any ideas in where to find assistance? (Yes I have reached out to rescue groups)

I did reach out to MFRC and have been advised to check Facebook groups. I just applied to join a group for spouse's hoping that someone might be able to help. I will check with legion's hopefully that will pay off.

On a side note if I win the lottery I'm starting a pet service charity for caf members.

Back