• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

American Army‘s New Foreign Policy

J

jutes85

freedom7.jpg

Take it easy baker, i‘m just kidding around.

By the way, one thing i can tell you about the Canadian army is that it does not stick its nose where it shouldn‘t.

Everybody in BC is a pothead

Take it easy, jutes... I‘m just kidding around.

Next year when you start shaving, maybe you can brush that chip off of your shoulder. :rolleyes:

You‘ve impressed all of us, lipping off to the big bad American...you can sit back and learn now....

Take it easy baker, i‘m just kidding around.

By the way, one thing i can tell you about the Canadian army is that it does not stick its nose where it shouldn‘t.
I felt myself getting dumber after reading that.

"Well, I guess I could have a come back ....but I won‘t because it would be a waste of zeros and ones" You would reply in binary??? Thats very matrix of you ;)

Unfortinuatly the canadian army doesnt stick it‘s nose where it SHOULD. Have to admit, the picture is ironic though if not a little crass.

Muskrat you kinda remind me of that little dog thats always running around doing circles infront of that big dog ‘spike‘, that used to play on the bugs bunny show. "huh huh can we spike can we huh huh"
Just kidding. :blotto:

These pictures are deceving. actually they are probably some of the 40,000 Canadians that serve in Vietnam (right) An the other are the 130 plus Canadians that sevre in Iraq.

Really ghost? Actually, YOU remind ME of that little dog. I can‘t really see where I‘d be accused of trying to be anyone‘s friend. :)

Back