• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

All Things CAF and Covid/ Covid Vaccine [merged]

He can go pound sand. Him and his doctor.

Best Friends Reaction GIF by Acorn TV

Anyone taking bets that we'll get a lock down for a National Christmas present from the Trudeaus?

Trudeau urges Canadians to get their COVID, flu shots to avoid other health measures​

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is urging Canadians to get their influenza and COVID-19 vaccines soon to avoid the need for additional health measures this winter.

Speaking at an announcement in Kanata, Ont. on Monday, Trudeau encouraged Canadians to ensure they receive the full complement of COVID-19 and seasonal flu vaccines.

"If we are able to get a high enough of level of vaccination, we reduce the danger of having to take other health measures to make sure that we're all safe and not overloading our hospitals," Trudeau said.

Hospitals are already overloaded and many ERs are closing due to staffing shortages. More people will die not because of masks or vaccines, but because our utopian healthcare system sucks.

Anecdotal. We also massively increased opioid deaths and Stage 4 cancers during the same time period. Old t-shirts over your face don't spot airborne respiratory viruses.

You want to wear a mask, go nuts. Our garbage health care system can't handle flu every year, and now it gets seasonal COVID too. You're literally suggesting we mask the problem with the adult version of a security blanket.

Because it's overloaded with people suffering from a disease whose spread can be contained by simple things like masking.
Really? Weren't we told masks don't work. So your hypoythesis basically says, if we want to eradicate it, everyone should spend all of our time in A suits.

I say let's do this! I've been to the Bug School and can stay MOPP high forever.

If someone is worried about me making them ill, THEY can wear a mask. All this does is cause division, angst, isolation amongst many mental and physical problems. Do they stop the threat? Depends on who you talk too. Fauchi and Tam did nothing but flip flop and confuse people. Personally, I would rather a small group die of covid than subject hundreds of millions to the mental and physical problems these mandates cause.

Its called PPE - PERSONAL protective equipment

The statistics on the Science Advisory Table website have never accurately reflected the data coming out of Public Health Ontario. I messaged them about a year ago asking about this and never got a response. In the main page's footnotes it mentions that risk has been divided into 2 categories based on a single age cut-off... do you think this is clearly illustrated in the way the numbers are presented?

"Estimates by vaccination status are age-standardized using Ontario’s current population and a single age cut-off to take into account differences in vaccine uptake and the risk of severe disease between children, adolescents and young adults (0-29 years) and remaining adults (30+ years)."

Also, it states that what they present are "estimates by vaccination status". The Ontario government website used to display data on infections, hospitalisations, and deaths by vaccination status (actual numbers, not estimates). Before they stopped reporting these numbers around May, unvaccinated Ontarians had represented the lowest risk population for hospitalization and death for about 5 months straight (age trends in vaccination likely played a major role).

Before they stopped reporting these numbers around May, unvaccinated Ontarians had represented the lowest risk population for hospitalization and death for about 5 months straight (age trends in vaccination likely played a major role).

Uhh… What are you smoking? Unvaccinated people were a grossly disproportionate source of deaths and serious illness. I suspect you’re getting all fucked up from seeing slightly more vaccinated than unvaccinated people hospitalized, but with over 85% of the population vaccinated. Classic base rate fallacy.

8E90B38F-1CD5-4AFC-A6A6-B2A11ED2B9FC.jpeg

Hospitals are already overloaded and many ERs are closing due to staffing shortages. More people will die not because of masks or vaccines, but because our utopian healthcare system sucks.
I hope they lockdown again, I want some FREEDOM for Christmas :ROFLMAO:

naomi-mckinney-1Zl16CRLnV0-Freedom-Convoy-unsplash-scaled.jpg

My freedom rolls on 18 wheels and coal rollin' diesel engines.
Justin can invoke the Emergencies Act again. 😁

On a more serious note, if they started locking down again and bringing back mandates, I think there would be an all out civil insurrection.

Justin can invoke the Emergencies Act again. 😁

On a more serious note, if they started locking down again and bringing back mandates, I think there would be an all out civil insurrection.

JT and his party would love a violent insurrection you know like Jan 6th in the states.

I think he's truly disappointed in the restraint shown by all sides during the convoy.

JT and his party would love a violent insurrection you know like Jan 6th in the states.

I think he's truly disappointed in the restraint shown by all sides during the convoy.
I think he's truly disappointed at the lack of action by authorities and is disappointed he had to use the EA in the first place.

He let the protest go on for a long time, giving the city and province tons of rope, with which they hung themselves with.

He then enacted the EA in a very specific, targeted, and proportional manner.

He then deactivated the EA after less than two weeks.

And then he called for an inquiry on his use of the EA.

The last one should be the most telling piece; instead of waiting for the uproar from his opponents to reach an untenable fever-pitch and caving to their demands for accountability, he initiated it himself instead of trying (fruitless as it may have been) to avoid accountability.

I think he's truly disappointed at the lack of action by authorities and is disappointed he had to use the EA in the first place.

He let the protest go on for a long time, giving the city and province tons of rope, with which they hung themselves with.

He then enacted the EA in a very specific, targeted, and proportional manner.

He then deactivated the EA after less than two weeks.

And then he called for an inquiry on his use of the EA.

The last one should be the most telling piece; instead of waiting for the uproar from his opponents to reach an untenable fever-pitch and caving to their demands for accountability, he initiated it himself instead of trying (fruitless as it may have been) to avoid accountability.

Justin Trudeau GIF by GIPHY News

@PuckChaser can you remove this post by HT?

You removed one of my posts explaining that memes are not allowed, and not only is this a meme, it lacks any substance as a response to my post.

Lol

Jesus, sensitive much ?

We can't use .gifs yet we have a function for that ?

The substance is Trudeau appreciates your support.

Back