• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

a couple of questions!

• Thread starter Thread starter FNG
  • Start date Start date

FNG

Inactive
Reaction score
1.  How is it that some of you know the date your going off to bt?.....last Oct i was called in for an arty position (but declined due to the fact i was in college) Yet when they called they wanted me in 2 days. Seems odd.    2. I've been serching for things on recoursing, vr, and being sent home. i understand vr but how does recoursing work and when askin about being sent home it seems no one wants to explain that...they answer the question while sidesteping the point and never say why anyone was sent home. can someone be a little more clear on the issue....thx!

1. No one would show up if they didn't know the date ;)

2. There's 3 ways to end BMQ without passing:
-Voluntary Release means you ask to go home (and not come back).
-Recourse means you failed part of the course (or got injured) and the CF lets you stick around until the next course.
-Release means you failed some part of the course and the CF is not giving you another chance.

I guess i should have stated....how long in advance, know when going to bt!....my bad!

I think it varies. Some people hear in tons of time, some here a few weeks before, some hear in hardly enough time to get your stuff together. Maybe someone else could better answer you ????

Back