• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

a Canadian equivalent to the USO tours?

D

DP

The USO is for american troops, but does Canada have any such organization? Are there ever singers etc. who visit & perform at camps/bases? if so, what is the general feeling in the camp/base about such events?

Yeah, its called CANCON, and it sucks...on my tour, they only people who went were the civvy PSP losers, and I was the one tasked between gate shifts to drive them...double wammy.

Although I would be willing to kick around if these chickie-pies come down to the mess after the show...

portweb.dll

I don‘t know how to get an image up, someone fix that....

Hey those cancon shows are great.

Guess what troops! We have the tragically hip, bryan addams, our lady peace *insert a few other popular band names here*.

YAY

Crunch time comes.
Well guys the other bands couldnt make it but we DO have a madonna impersonator and a shaina twain impersonator. Oh by the way, you can‘t miss the show its manditory attendence for anyone not on patrol or gate.

Good on them for comming to bosnia anyways to support the troops though i wonder if it has anything to do with the wad of cash flung at them.

Our camp had the standard one soldier get fried for waking up next to one of the dancers, one soldier get dragged away for freaking out (roid rage) at the comedian making fun at him for being a mouth boss and our madonna impersonator after a night at our camp called it quits and wanted a flight home because she could not stand to live in the horrible conditions.

Wheres whyona rider with her ping pong ball trick when you need her.

Hey if Britney Spears is on any of the future tours then I am definitely there!!!

Back