• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

3rd time the charm?

Sixshooter

Inactive
Reaction score
This is just a general inquiry about if it will be a waste of paper work and time, not on my behalf, but for the recruiters at my center. My story? i originally left for basic in march of 06, got to week 5 and decided i needed to come home as my mother was told she had lung disease, that alone was enough to kill my drive towards anything at the time, so 6 months later i joined up again, to the same effect, but much worse, plus my grandmother died (only 3 members of my family are left, mom, brother and me). I believe the army is the only thing i have, and only thing i want to do with my life. As of now, everything is perfect and there shouldnt be any more roadbumps, but will the recruitment center look at it the same, or just a waste of paper work?

I never left BMQ on reasons of it being too hard, or too much of a change, but for those very serious family reasons, but lookin at it from the recruiters eyes, thats all just excuses, would it even be worth the time or should i just forget about it? Never heard of a person going to Basic that many times so thats pretty much why im asking.

I think you just need to explain to the recruiting center exactly what you told us here. It never hurts to ask a question. If you explain your situation, they would be more than happy to give you some advice, it is what they are there for.

Back