• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 new Army Cadet Exchanges (ACE) 2007

Hey Lee,

I saw the pamphlet for all the summer courses that my CO was given and it did not list the two new choices, only the ones previously listed. I did see a CRCSO that listed officer positions for both the Cayman Islands and Australia so they must be available. If you have Sgt Jones email I would suggest emailing him. 

By the way have you been selected as an NSCE CWO?

Got any idea of what the program is for the cayman islands?
my guess would be that its similar to UK since its brithish oversea territory but because of its emplacement is the carribean there must be huge differences.

I got top in province for NSCE this year and I selected the ACE exchange. Any recommendations on where to go? good or bad? I'm leaning towards Austria because of the history and the architecture. And Holland, Sweden, and Denmark all look like home. I don't want to go overseas to go home. Cayman Islands is still in the western hemisphere. DECISIONS! DECISIONS!

Yeah, I applied, but not for the ACE exchange. Besides, the Region had a slot for Australia, so guess what...

Back