• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey

I noticed that your processing is going through CFRC Halifax, mine too. My applicant portal just changed to 'Selected' as well, but I have not received any information. I assume an offer is coming soon, but have to be patient for now. Have you heard anything from the Recruiting Centre in the last few days?

Thanks,
    Dustin
    M
    mellauren
    I have 2 weeks until I isolate for a week and then go. Now that it's actually happening its scary how quickly it's coming lol.
    D
    dustin.francis
    That’s very quick!

I have a friend that just completed the LOG O course and due to the pandemic, it was completely online. That’s good news! You should be able to complete your LOG O training pretty quickly after BMOQ.

best of luck and please keep in touch and let me know how everything is going!
    J
    jay_zara
    Best of luck to you guys

I was wondering how long you waited to be selected from CL. I am currently on competition list in April 2021 and have not heard since then.
Back