• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jagmeet Singh, probably the biggest political loser?

JT is complete and utter trash, only there thanks to his name. Even in 2019 I had senior Managers saying "How are we going to afford this?"

JT only cares about himself and his own personal wealth which has ballooned since he became PM.

Under the 4 PM's I served under, JT is the worst.

Chreatin was corrupt, but knew how to balance a budget and play the political game.
Paul Martin was competent, not very flashy , general more sympathetic to defense spending than Chreatin.
JT is complete and utter trash, only there thanks to his name. Even in 2019 I had senior Managers saying "How are we going to afford this?"
I served under Trudeau Sr. His aim was to emasculate Canada.

I agree, but it's a completely different tone than what Mr. Singh did. Singh's behaviour was more reminiscent of the parking lot of the old Palomino at 3am...
And interesting that many clipped Poilievre’s interview to end on the Donald Trump straw man, and didn’t include the actual approach he will use to restore affordability to the lives of the average Canadian. I’ve been tracking as best I can to see a similar straight up response from Singh, and it seems focused on statements more aimed at the support of the common (unionized) working class voter.

What do you mean? There are two Parliamentary Protective Service members right there in the video. All three vehicles you see are PPS, and as soon as it got heated two of them walked over to be on hand should they be needed. They simply weren’t. Pretty normal for the Hill.
Thanks, not sure why I missed them the first time, my bad.

You, me, outside at recess ;)

'I'm right here, bro': Singh, Poilievre have tense exchange during question period​

"Once the votes were counted, he betrayed them," Poilievre said, accusing the NDP leader of propping up the Liberals in order to secure his MP pension.

"He is a fake, a phony and a fraud. How can anyone ever believe what this sell-out NDP leader says in the future?"

Singh stood up as Poilievre was asking his question and began yelling at the Conservative leader, according to witnesses.

Once Poilievre sat down, the House erupted in angry crosstalk between the Conservative and NDP benches.

Singh left his seat and walked into the aisle to shout at Poilievre. Two MPs who were in the House told CBC News that Singh said, "I'm right here, bro," while another said they heard the NDP leader say, "I'm right here."

Singh left his seat and walked into the aisle to shout at Poilievre. Two MPs who were in the House told CBC News that Singh said, "I'm right here, bro," while another said they heard the NDP leader say, "I'm right here."

Singh trying to act tough lately, but like most of his pro-hamas supporters, that’s all they/he is, talk.

Singh trying to act tough lately, but like most of his pro-hamas supporters, that’s all they/he is, talk.
While PP is acting like that snotty rich kid that provokes a fight, then calls his daddy to sic a lawyer on you and get you kicked out of school.

Can't believe we collectively pay the entire circus of clowns millions every day they sit in Parliament to act like a bunch of children and social media whores, bunch of shitpumps across all parties here.

Somedays I think a random lottery of Canadians may select an equally or more effective Parliament, as they might have to actually work together like functional adults.

Can't believe we collectively pay the entire circus of clowns millions every day they sit in Parliament to act like a bunch of children and social media whores, bunch of shitpumps across all parties here.

Canadians get the government they deserve. It’s all theatre.

Is anyone else a bit concerned by the sudden schoolyard tough guy act the NDP leader is pulling?

If it was a conservative MP acting like that I'm pretty sure lots of media/social media personalities would be howling for blood over his toxic masculinity and aggressiveness.

Is anyone else a bit concerned by the sudden schoolyard tough guy act the NDP leader is pulling?

If it was a conservative MP acting like that I'm pretty sure lots of media/social media personalities would be howling for blood over his toxic masculinity and aggressiveness.
Hey, one boxing match took an intellectual lightweight from third party in the house to a majority...

If an NDP or LPC MP goaded them into doing so? I’m not so sure.

But that hasn’t happened (yet).

While PP is acting like that snotty rich kid that provokes a fight, then calls his daddy to sic a lawyer on you and get you kicked out of school.

Somedays I think a random lottery of Canadians may select an equally or more effective Parliament, as they might have to actually work together like functional adults.

Im pretty sure he grew up middle class and his parents divorced as his father came out as gay. And both biological parents were both teachers.

Also hes in opposition, its his job to be obstreperous.

Either way its a great tactic, and I used to do something similar at the bottom of a ruck. Give a big macho a guy a kiss and watch him lose control. The best thing the NDP could do is ignore him.

Im pretty sure he grew up middle class and his parents divorced as his father came out as gay. And both biological parents were both teachers.

Also hes in opposition, its his job to be obstreperous.

Either way its a great tactic, and I used to do something similar at the bottom of a ruck. Give a big macho a guy a kiss and watch him lose control. The best thing the NDP could do is ignore him.
And again, this is what Poilievre has done his entire political career.

He was supposed to “soften his image”, right? Show Canadians that he could be a good PM for the country, not just his supporters?

Then he turns around and says “Sellout Singh”, then this exchange.

And again, this is what Poilievre has done his entire political career.

He was supposed to “soften his image”, right? Show Canadians that he could be a good PM for the country, not just his supporters?

Then he turns around and says “Sellout Singh”, then this exchange.

I cant watch it, but was it an exchange, or did PP make a statement and let JMS spin out ? Because thats whole point of what he is doing, he has found JMSs weakness and now he's going to exploit it. JMS should just ignore him. But judging by this and the JMS's interaction with some civis the other day, sounds like he is losing the bubble.

You want him to be a good PM ? Let him have the office. Judge him on what he does in that seat, not what you and your biases think he will do. And if he sucks, @dimsum, I will link with you arm and arm to bring him down.

I cant watch it, but was it an exchange, or did PP make a statement and let JMS spin out ? Because thats whole point of what he is doing, he has found JMSs weakness and now he's going to exploit it. JMS should just ignore him. But judging by this and the JMS's interaction with some civis the other day, sounds like he is losing the bubble.

You want him to be a good PM ? Let him have the office. Judge him on what he does in that seat, not what you and your biases think he will do. And if he sucks, @dimsum, I will link with you arm and arm to bring him down.
The PM role isn’t one to “try out” to see if one is good or not.

Yes, I have a bias as some have pointed out, but my bias is based on things he has said, which I presume is indicative of his attitude.

Back