• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

The LPC hand signal ;)

Deflect Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean
These aren’t the droids you’re looking for

s reactions question GIF

250 MCAD to GC Strategies
900 MCAD to WE
50 MCAD to Trevor Noah

1708027375553.png

The relative stability of the absolute number of federal public servants over the preceding thirty years was shattered when Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government came to power in 2015. From just under 260,000 at the start of his mandate, the number of public servants began to rise quickly, and by March of 2023 it had reached 357,247.

An extra 100,000 civil servants on the pay roll at 100,000 CAD apiece = 10,000,000,000 CAD per annum.

And how many of those were "new Canadians"?

But no money for the CAF, neither people nor gear, and long delays on applicants.

These are choices. Deliberate choices.

Another key observation. For those thinking Trudeau has any chance (without actually creating new laws or some other far out radical thing he may be prone to do), Canadians are notorious for voting OUT a party/leader they have grown tired of.
From everything I see, Trudeau has done just that.
He has pissed off the Muslim community, they have zero love for him anymore including some big donors who will no longer contribute to his party.
He has infuriated the Jewish community with his half in, half out support for Israel and Jewish people in Canada, especially at a time when people are blocking Mount Sinai Hospital (In 2021, Trudeau threatened anybody who would block medical facilities such as clinics, hospitals and abortion clinics with severe criminal repercussions during the election).
He pissed off christians, muslims, and frankly a huge portion of the population (majority of parents) when he slams and mislabels parents looking out for their rights as parents (the so called trans activist who in my view were mostly not trans at all but far left activist pushed that issue way too far).
Many of ministers embarrass him time and time again.
He gets caught in a scandal week after week or daily.
The court ruling on the trucker convoy EA invocation really didn't help.
No one in their right mind, expects anybody in his cabinet to be competent with finances or handling the economy (This in my view is the most damaging thing he actually done).
He uses climate, hate and Harpers time as PM as a scapegoat for so many of his own failures.

My view on this is simple. Trudeau is not a principled person, at all. If he was, he would stand by many of the things he says and not when its convenient to gain support from his perceived voting base. Especially on issues of hate, feminism and the climate.

To be fair, what did we expect? He was a silver spoon prince growing up with the legacy of his father's name. Does anybody actually think he ever went hungry (not by choice), lived out of his car (That happened to me for a brief period in my life and I had to ask my parents take me back in age 25) r no home at all or face the anxiety of not having near enough funds to cover your essential bills each month. He has never suffered any of these and instead seems to have grooved through life on cruise control.

His humility is fake and politically exploitative (Crying over some injustice in public).

I can't help but notice that former Liberals like Dan McTeague (former MP), Warren Kinsella (Journalist Chretein's former war room advisor) and Stephen Ledrew (Former liberal party president who was the one that told Chretein its time to resign), amongst many other former liberals who can't stomach Trudeau and his brand of Liberals.

I would also point out this narcissistic man is the one who has driven the biggest wedges in our national community.
I couldn't agree with you more.

As much flack as KevinB received for saying he felt a politician or two in the US should be killed for being treasonous, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say I feel the exact same way about Trudeau & Freeland.

The Criminal Code definition of Treason didn't anticipate a globalist cabal 'penatrating our cabinet' for the sole purpose of pushing the agenda of a 3rd party & robbing the nation's coffers completely dry.

Not only emptying our coffers, but crippling our industries so we can't bounce back quickly once they are gone. And doubling our national debt so a good chunk of our much smaller future budgets will have to go towards debt servicing, rather than growing the economy even to levels before they took office.

(And literally hundreds of other treasonous things)

The definition of treason as per the CC needs to be updated...

And the CC itself needs to start applying to the PM and Deputy PM, the same as it would to any other sitting MP - because accountability is important.

Canadians voted in a PM, and with that the senior Cabinet ministers we have today. Canadians didn't vote for a change in the law that excludes the PM & co of any legal accountability...the laws are supposed to apply to all, not be absent for the elites.

I'm tempted to suggest that a good chunk of the PM's scandals wouldn't have happened if there was a credible deterrence in the form of actual accountability.

If one is so inclined to be a shady, greedy scumbag...why bother rethinking it if you know the law doesn't apply to you? (Hard for most people to truly wrap their heads around)

An extra 100,000 civil servants on the pay roll at 100,000 CAD apiece = 10,000,000,000 CAD per annum.

You’re shorting the overhead costs, each public servant is closer to averaging $150,000 all-in, as this includes employer costs such as health-care and dental provider and pension employer contributions and departmental overhead/G&A. I’ll look for the reference, but I saw an incremental cost of $15B for the additional 100,000 since Trudeau came to power in late-2015.

Let’s keep this in mind…in the same period that the CAF was losing ~8% existing employees per year, the Federal Public Service ADDED MORE employees 2015-2024, than the entire existing CAF, RegF and PRes (100,000 c.2023 CTV ref). So it seems the Federal Government has no problem at all recruiting Liberal voters public servants when it wants to.

The standard to join the CAF is higher than the standard to join the CAF.

CAF intake was curtailed during the peak of the pandemic, as "click to complete" training doesn't meet CAF requirements. While the recovery has been slower than desired, my understanding is that this year outflow vs inflow is almost balanced, so recovery is beginning....

900 MCAD to WE
50 MCAD to Trevor Noah

View attachment 83130

But no money for the CAF, neither people nor gear, and long delays on applicants.

I've been beating this drum for the last few years - this last year especially

None of this is by accident. This isn't just sheer incompetence, or well meaning but misguided initiatives...

$250M for a 2 person firm, that had never won a government contract before JT & Freeland. Then poof, a quarter of a*billion* dollars...

Repeat shady practices hundreds of times over.

Almost $60 million for a phone app that the country doesn't even use anymore (a majority of us never did) and the intended shelf life was supposed to be temporary & short lived anyway...

(I still think we could have had a few good colleges & post secondary institutions that teach this kind of stuff compete against each other, with the prize being a federal grant for the winning school. Would have been way more cost efficient, probably more time efficient, had a better quality app in the end, plus the students would have all gained some great experience...but I distress...)

Trying to sole source a massive payout to a charity his family is involved in running.

Introducing a carbon tax on Canada Day, and now slated to raise it YET AGAIN (its scheduled to be raised annually, incase there's still a few who haven't figured it out yet) but yet somehow we've managed to double the national debt

Create roadblocks and fuckery when it comes to building homes.

Do everything they can to cripple our industries, and weaken our dollar.

Do everything they can to cause the cost of living to surge far faster than any economic model could have predicted, while also ensuring average wages across the country remain static, etc

Pisses on the very basic rights guaranteed to citizens under the Charter, then actually has the audacity to appoint the judge who will look into his actions... (family friend, ofcourse)

Now we have an environment minister saying the government doesnt believe in roads, and wont be building any new ones...

and a suggestion from a senior NDP MP calling for criminal charges to be laid against anybody 'caught saying anything positive about Canadian oil & gas' (the scary part is Trudeau hasnt come forward to call the idea batshit crazy, when he should have communicated that immediately!)

I could easily list off another 10 big 5jjjgs this government has done or is doing that prior to Trudeau, I think none of us would have ever expected to see here in Canada.

People can call it anything they like, but in the end its treason.

They betrayed the country and its people for their own personal, tangible benefit - leaving us in economic ruin, internet censorship, a nation of businesses forced to close their doors, schools who don't know wtf to do about the whopping 1% of kids that may be trans or gay, a state funded media that boldly lies right to our faces, sky high grocery bills & record high utility bills.

Say what you will about this next part - its just my personal opinion. I'm not advocating for it or encouraging it at all...but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if a stray bullet just so happened to randomly find its mark on a certain forehead. (Pls repeat twice)

(Since we as a society are now far too kind to have anything like the gallows come back...)

None of this is by accident. This isn't just sheer incompetence, or well meaning but misguided initiatives...

$250M for a 2 person firm, that had never won a government contract before JT & Freeland. Then poof, a quarter of a*billion* dollars...

Almost $60 million for a phone app that the country doesn't even use anymore (a majority of us never did) and the intended shelf life was supposed to be temporary & short lived anyway...

(I still think we could have had a few good colleges & post secondary institutions that teach this kind of stuff compete against each other, with the prize being a federal grant for the winning school. Would have been way more cost efficient, probably more time efficient, had a better quality app in the end, plus the students would have all gained some great experience...but I distress...)

Trying to sole source a massive payout to a charity his family is involved in running.

Introducing a carbon tax on Canada Day, and now slated to raise it YET AGAIN (its scheduled to be raised annually, incase there's still a few who haven't figured it out yet) but yet somehow we've managed to double the national debt

Do everything they can to cause the cost of living to surge far faster than any economic model could have predicted, while also ensuring average wages across the country remain static, etc

Pisses on the very basic rights guaranteed to citizens under the Charter, then actually has the audacity to appoint the judge who will look into his actions... (family friend, ofcourse)

Now we have an environment minister saying the government doesnt believe in roads, and wont be building any new ones...

and a suggestion from a senior NDP MP calling for criminal charges to be laid against anybody 'caught saying anything positive about Canadian oil & gas' (the scary part is Trudeau hasnt come forward to call the idea batshit crazy, when he should have communicated that immediately!)

I could easily list off another 10 big 5jjjgs this government has done or is doing that prior to Trudeau, I think none of us would have ever expected to see here in Canada.

They betrayed the country and its people for their own personal, tangible benefit - leaving us in economic ruin, internet censorship, a nation of businesses forced to close their doors, schools who don't know wtf to do about the whopping 1% of kids that may be trans or gay, a state funded media that boldly lies right to our faces, sky high grocery bills & record high utility bills.

Say what you will about this next part - its just my personal opinion. I'm not advocating for it or encouraging it at all...but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if a stray bullet just so happened to randomly find its mark on a certain forehead. (Pls repeat twice)

(Since we as a society are now far too kind to have anything like the gallows come back...)

The flaw for Canadians is belief in government institutions (public healthcare, etc). It makes turning Canadians into little zombies so easy. They are essentially sitting in a piss filled hot tub with a bunch of people who like piss filled hot tubs because they think that's why the tub is hot. The only thing about this gov is making sure the populous is reliant on the them for everything.

Welcome to Canada, comrade.

As much flack as KevinB received for saying he felt a politician or two in the US should be killed for being treasonous, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say I feel the exact same way about Trudeau & Freeland.
This is just a general warning, there will be no more talk of 'killing' our politicians on this site. This is non-negotionable, non-cashable and may result in an immediate ban. We aim to be better then this......

Welcome to my house.😉
I've been saying since he got elected that his job was to take the country to ruin, not to govern.
The only thing Canadian about the global marxist traitor is his passport.

After all, WEF needs to get their operating funds from somewhere.

Last edited:
This is just a general warning, there will be no more talk of 'killing' our politicians on this site. This is non-negotionable, non-cashable and may result in an immediate ban. We aim to be better then this......
No disrespect intended but can we put them in the stocks and pillories and throw cabbage and tomatoes at them?

I'm joking.....sorta...

They are absolutely going to go the PP=POTUS45, it's the only tool they have. The risk though is that the torries are awash with money, and can get great advertising out there to situate PP's reasonableness in the public's mind long before the writ drops. PP just needs to continue with the straight forward, common "man" approach that is hard to defuse.
What doesn’t kill PP makes him stronger. He’s way way way into super duper majority territory and there’s a certain danger in that as well. If anything, that should be the angle should be one of the approaches by the Liberals if they wish to make a comeback in one or two elections post 2025. (Although, I suspect with their secret electoral reforms, they already are clandestinely mitigating the loss and plotting the comeback.)

What doesn’t kill PP makes him stronger. He’s way way way into super duper majority territory and there’s a certain danger in that as well. If anything, that should be the angle should be one of the approaches by the Liberals if they wish to make a comeback in one or two elections post 2025. (Although, I suspect with their secret electoral reforms, they already are clandestinely mitigating the loss and plotting the comeback.)
If the Liberals can blame Harper for everything over the past 10 years, I'm sure the Conservatives can keep the trudeau/ freeland boogie man going for at least the same, if not longer.

900 MCAD to WE
50 MCAD to Trevor Noah

View attachment 83130

At least they don't seem to be hiring younger people ;)

1708053704921.png

Back