• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

60 MILLION Dollars. RCMP needs to vigorously investigate this and if they won't we are truly screwed.

WHO got this money and WHY have they not been arrested? Or am I in a bit of a rush......

60 MILLION Dollars. RCMP needs to vigorously investigate this and if they won't we are truly screwed.

WHO got this money and WHY have they not been arrested? Or am I in a bit of a rush......

Pffffttt....

Mere chump change as compared with an oldie but goodie, whose bullet he seems to have dodged nicely.

Yes WE can! ;)

The WE Charity controversy explained​

Liberals under fire over contract with WE Charity to manage $900M student grant program​

There is an RCMP investigation ongoing as well as a CBSA internal investigation. How each will avoid compromising the other politically is going to be fun to watch. Both entities report to the same Minister.

I know of one case of that when the cpc was last in power involving the spending of billions and a minister not wanting any details at all. I don’t think this limited to any one party. Just sadly a symptom of modern politics.
Ethical failure. "I don't want to know" is basically "I believe something unethical is going to happen, and I want deniability". The instant the admission is made that there might be something worth investigating and overseeing, it must be investigated and overseen. "I don't want to know" amounts to being that admission.

This will really help Trudeau's popularity....

C'mon, now, he didn't mean "no roads", just "no certain, biggish roads" :)
Screenshot 2024-02-14 163014.jpg
Well played, Minister - keep digging that hole for Team Red ...

There
C'mon, now, he didn't mean "no roads", just "no certain, biggish roads" :)
View attachment 83112
Well played, Minister - keep digging that hole for Team Red ...
is also a snippet in that video about a 2 person "IT" company that has earned 250 Million dollars ish from the Trudeau government in total for contract work (2 people can do all that work?). It will be interesting to see what they have done.

meme-song.gif

Another key observation. For those thinking Trudeau has any chance (without actually creating new laws or some other far out radical thing he may be prone to do), Canadians are notorious for voting OUT a party/leader they have grown tired of.
From everything I see, Trudeau has done just that.
He has pissed off the Muslim community, they have zero love for him anymore including some big donors who will no longer contribute to his party.
He has infuriated the Jewish community with his half in, half out support for Israel and Jewish people in Canada, especially at a time when people are blocking Mount Sinai Hospital (In 2021, Trudeau threatened anybody who would block medical facilities such as clinics, hospitals and abortion clinics with severe criminal repercussions during the election).
He pissed off christians, muslims, and frankly a huge portion of the population (majority of parents) when he slams and mislabels parents looking out for their rights as parents (the so called trans activist who in my view were mostly not trans at all but far left activist pushed that issue way too far).
Many of ministers embarrass him time and time again.
He gets caught in a scandal week after week or daily.
The court ruling on the trucker convoy EA invocation really didn't help.
No one in their right mind, expects anybody in his cabinet to be competent with finances or handling the economy (This in my view is the most damaging thing he actually done).
He uses climate, hate and Harpers time as PM as a scapegoat for so many of his own failures.

My view on this is simple. Trudeau is not a principled person, at all. If he was, he would stand by many of the things he says and not when its convenient to gain support from his perceived voting base. Especially on issues of hate, feminism and the climate.

To be fair, what did we expect? He was a silver spoon prince growing up with the legacy of his father's name. Does anybody actually think he ever went hungry (not by choice), lived out of his car (That happened to me for a brief period in my life and I had to ask my parents take me back in age 25) r no home at all or face the anxiety of not having near enough funds to cover your essential bills each month. He has never suffered any of these and instead seems to have grooved through life on cruise control.

His humility is fake and politically exploitative (Crying over some injustice in public).

I can't help but notice that former Liberals like Dan McTeague (former MP), Warren Kinsella (Journalist Chretein's former war room advisor) and Stephen Ledrew (Former liberal party president who was the one that told Chretein its time to resign), amongst many other former liberals who can't stomach Trudeau and his brand of Liberals.

I would also point out this narcissistic man is the one who has driven the biggest wedges in our national community.

There

is also a snippet in that video about a 2 person "IT" company that has earned 250 Million dollars ish from the Trudeau government in total for contract work (2 people can do all that work?). It will be interesting to see what they have done.
Like Adscam I suspect a not insignificant amount was donated to the Liberal Party. I listened to this being discussed in a talk show on News1130 yesterday and "Corruption fatigue" by the voters was mentioned and compared to how it brought down Chreatin.

More info re almost $250 million.

WTF

ArriveCAN: Reporters who exposed COVID-19 app discuss controversy | Power Play with Vassy Kapelos

So a company that's never received a government contract all of a sudden starts to receive dozens of them only 3 weeks after Trudeau takes office...

Pretty sure we don't need 'the authorities to fully investigate' what went on here, Justin.

More info re almost $250 million.

WTF

ArriveCAN: Reporters who exposed COVID-19 app discuss controversy | Power Play with Vassy Kapelos

The fact that the government is suspending any further work to this questionable contractor raises a ton of red flags. Is GC Strategies another Laurentian elite?

The fact that the government is suspending any further work to this questionable contractor raises a ton of red flags. Is GC Strategies another Laurentian elite?
GC Strategies partners/owners Kristian Firth and Darren Anthony appear to be of similar age as brothers Marc and Craig Kielburger….the WE Charity owners.

Back