Author Topic: TIMINGS - ESTIMATED TIMES FOR_______________  (Read 48280 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
TIMINGS - ESTIMATED TIMES FOR_______________
« on: November 04, 2008, 19:37:41 »
Everyone entering the Recruiting Process to join any Element of the Canadian Forces, Regular or Reserves is an individual.

Timings for each individual going through the process will be different and there is no control on how long the following will take:

Medical reviews.

Enhanced Reliability Checks.

BackCheck.

The complete application process will vary in length depending on many factors.  Those who are in perfect physical condition, perfect health, no Criminal Record, good Credit Rating, good education credentials, good references, good marks on the CFAT, and fill the major criteria to join the CF will progress faster than those who may have a problem or two in those matters.  There is no guaranteed time that any part of the process will be completed.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 12:57:23 by kratz »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.