Author Topic: post gone missing  (Read 1728 times)

Offline kodos

• Rate Post
post gone missing
« on: July 26, 2006, 10:08:45 »
i posted a topic yesterday. there was one reply by wesley down under. when i checked again later, it was gone. my profile now says that i have made no posts. what i am wondering, was the post deleted? if so, why?  ???

Online Bruce Monkhouse

Is a pinball wizard.

• Lab Experiment #13
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • WHERE IS MY BATON?
    • http://www.canadianbands.com./home.html
Re: post gone missing
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 10:30:00 »
I binned it.
Besides an appalling lack of capitalization and grammar, you were asking people to speculate on an incident that may or may not have happened, and truthfully, was none of anybody's business.

This isn't armygossip.ca.
Thanks, Bruce.
IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS SITE AND WISH TO CONTINUE,THEN PLEASE WIGGLE UP TO THE BAR AND BUY A SUBSCRIPTION OR SOME SWAG FROM THE MILNET.CA STORE OR IF YOU WISH TO ADVERTISE PLEASE SEND MIKE SOME DETAILS.

Everybody has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: post gone missing
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 10:48:10 »
That was also a "Post and Run" so it is a sign of Trolling, which we try to monitor and put an end to as quickly as possible.  If you are posting on the site and log off right after you post ..... as Marth Steward would say:  "This is not a Good Thing!"
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.