Author Topic: Trades OPEN / CLOSED  (Read 609416 times)

Offline AEng909

• Rate Post
Re: Trades OPEN / CLOSED
« Reply #1725 on: October 17, 2018, 11:25:22 »
Hello Buck,

How many spot are left for AERE DEO for this FY?

Thanks!
Recruting Center: Toronto
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade Choice 1: AERE Officer (DEO)
Application Date: August 21, 2017
First Contact:     August 22, 2017
CFAT/TSD-PI:     Sept 27, 2017
Interview:          Oct 11, 2017
Medical :            Jan, 2018
Background Checks: Feb, 2018
Competition Listed:   March, 2018
Position Offered: TBD
Enrolment:         TBD
BMOQ:                TBD

Offline Scorched

• Rate Post
« Reply #1726 on: October 17, 2018, 19:26:00 »
Hello Buck,

Thanks!

Also wondering the same for ACISS?

And in regards of application processing, does the CF plan to keep processing applications for this f/y or will it slow down and we'll wait for next years f/y numbers?

Offline Zeigler10

• Rate Post
« Reply #1727 on: October 20, 2018, 15:57:13 »
Hello Buck,

How many spot are left for INF DEO for this FY?

Thanks.

Offline DueFall

• Rate Post
« Reply #1728 on: October 24, 2018, 17:13:29 »
Hello Buck,

I'm wondering about the status for Infantry NCM and Gunner NCM. Was told that Combat Engineer is full for this fiscal year by another applicant.

As always, many thanks!

Offline nearp

• Rate Post
« Reply #1729 on: October 24, 2018, 18:06:45 »
Hi Buck,

Was wondering how many spots were remaining for DEO pilot for this fiscal year?

Thanks!

Offline winters06

• Rate Post
« Reply #1730 on: October 26, 2018, 16:43:58 »
Hi Buck,

I was informed by my recruiter today that combat engineer is full for this fiscal year. He said that this position would re-open in January.

Just wondering how this would impact when I would get on for BMOQ. Does this mean the earliest I could be on course would be January of 2020?

Thanks your help is much appreciated!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 16:46:57 by winters06 »
Recruting Center: Kingston
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: Combat Engineer
Application Date: Sep 24, 2018
First Contact:     Sep 25, 2018
CFAT/TSD-PI:     Oct 23, 2018(Informed position closed and to call back in January, file on hold)
Interview:          TBD
Medical :            TBD
Background Checks: TBD
Competition Listed:   TBD
Position Offered: TBD
Enrolment:         TBD
BMOQ:                TBD

Offline ACE_Engineer

• Rate Post
« Reply #1731 on: October 31, 2018, 10:55:03 »
Firstly, Buck, thanks for this. You're clearly doing a great volunteer service.

I assume that these intake numbers only reflect Regular Force intake? Reserve Force numbers would depend on the Reserve Unit(s) one applies to, correct?

If so, any idea what the Engineer Officer DEO intake looks like for 32 Combat Engineer Regiment?

Thank you.

Offline KFaith

• Rate Post
« Reply #1732 on: November 04, 2018, 09:04:40 »
Hey Buck,
  Just wondering if you happen to know how many spots are available for ACS NCM currently.
  Thank you so much in advance.

Offline Buck_HRA

• Directing Staff
  • Rate Post
    • CAF - Find a Recruiter
« Reply #1733 on: November 08, 2018, 09:55:02 »
Hello Buck,

I have a few questions here, would be much appreciated if you can help me answer.
  1. Is DEO CELE(air) still open for this fiscal year? If so, how many positions remain?
  2. Was there a selection board(DEO) that happened very recently?

Thanks

1.As of today's date there are approx 10% positions remaining for DEO CELE for FY 18/19
2. Please see question 2 of the FAQs about selection dates (https://navy.ca/forums/index.php?topic=128223.0)

Hello Buck,

Thanks!

As of today's date there are approx 40% positions remaining for DEO AERE for FY 18/19

Also wondering the same for ACISS?

And in regards of application processing, does the CF plan to keep processing applications for this f/y or will it slow down and we'll wait for next years f/y numbers?

As of today's date there are approx 60% positions remaining for ACISS (Unskilled) for FY 18/19
The CAF will continue to process for FY18/19 up to approx mid-March 2019.

Hello Buck,

How many spot are left for INF DEO for this FY?

Thanks.

As of today's date there are approx 40% positions remaining for DEO INF for FY 18/19

Hello Buck,

I'm wondering about the status for Infantry NCM and Gunner NCM. Was told that Combat Engineer is full for this fiscal year by another applicant.

As always, many thanks!

As of today's date there are approx 20% positions remaining for INFMN (Unskilled) for FY 18/19
As of today's date there are less than 10% positions remaining for GNR (Unskilled)  for FY 18/19
CBT ENGR is not full, however as of today's date there are less than 10% positions remaining for CB ENGR for FY 18/19; however depending on where someone's file is they might not process it as there could be enough individuals on the Competition List to fill the remaining numbers for FY 18/19.

Hi Buck,

Was wondering how many spots were remaining for DEO pilot for this fiscal year?

Thanks!

As of today's date there are approx 15% positions remaining for DEO PLT for FY 18/19

Hi Buck,

I was informed by my recruiter today that combat engineer is full for this fiscal year. He said that this position would re-open in January.

Just wondering how this would impact when I would get on for BMOQ. Does this mean the earliest I could be on course would be January of 2020?

Thanks your help is much appreciated!

There are still positions open for CBT ENG (unskilled); however depending on where your application is in the process depends on whether you can continue.  With the low number of positions remaining if you just applied within the last month your file will not be processed.  However if you've already written the CFAT/TSD, had the interview and your background check then your file would continue in the process.

I'm also going to take the time to correct the usage of your acronyms.  BMOQ is for Officers, BMQ is for NCM's.  CBT ENG is an NCM occupation as such you would go on BMQ.
I'm going to assume with your statements that you're probably at the beginning of the process, so if your CFRC starts working on your file again in January 2019 the "soonest" you would be enrolled would be 1-April-2019; however that is if you were able to complete all the recruiting steps between January and March and be extremely competitive. For a file starting off in January 2019 you could potentially do BMQ anytime from 1-April-2019 onward.

Firstly, Buck, thanks for this. You're clearly doing a great volunteer service.

I assume that these intake numbers only reflect Regular Force intake? Reserve Force numbers would depend on the Reserve Unit(s) one applies to, correct?

If so, any idea what the Engineer Officer DEO intake looks like for 32 Combat Engineer Regiment?

Thank you.

Thank you, and yes these numbers are Regular Force Intake only.  The Primary Reserve is in charge of their own recruiting and you would have to reach out to 32 CER directly to find out what their numbers are.

Hey Buck,
  Just wondering if you happen to know how many spots are available for ACS NCM currently.
  Thank you so much in advance.

As of today's date there are approx 10% positions remaining for ACS TECH (Unskilled) for FY 18/19

Offline Scorched

• Rate Post
« Reply #1734 on: November 08, 2018, 10:03:01 »

As of today's date there are approx 60% positions remaining for ACISS (Unskilled) for FY 18/19
The CAF will continue to process for FY18/19 up to approx mid-March 2019.

Thank you for the information. Much appreciated.