Author Topic: CT -- Reserves into ROTP/RMC (merged)  (Read 129811 times)

Offline brownsailor03

• Rate Post
Re: CT -- Reserves into ROTP/RMC (merged)
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2019, 09:25:15 »
So I've been looking around the forums but haven't seen anything regarding this

Does anyone know any information regarding selection messages for CT into ROTP for Log?

Thank you in advance :)

Offline Morror21502

• Rate Post
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2019, 22:06:25 »
Hello
Wondering how long it typically takes to hear back after a CT to ROTP. Currently in grade 12, in reserves, and applying to RMC as pilot. I haven’t heard anything yet, not even a confirmation that it was received.
I heard there is no way to contact anyone to check.

Thank you

Online winds_13

• Rate Post
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2019, 10:56:22 »
Morror21502,

If not done already, complete an application on the Forces.ca website. You can also contact your nearest recruiting centre, they will be processing your file.
"History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes" - Mark Twain

Offline Morror21502

• Rate Post
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2019, 07:24:28 »
But with a component transfer I understood you do not do an application. In fact I tried online and it would not let me. The CT is the application. That is submitted to D MIL C and there doesn’t seem to be any way of contacting them.

Offline luttrellfan

• Rate Post
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2019, 09:02:56 »
But with a component transfer I understood you do not do an application. In fact I tried online and it would not let me. The CT is the application. That is submitted to D MIL C and there doesn’t seem to be any way of contacting them.

I’m in the same boat dude. I’ve emailed the D MIL C people numerous times only to tell me we’ll get back to you when we hear more info on ROTP. Problem is ROTP 20-21 was supposed to start Sept 1st. It’s ridiculous that  I haven’t heard anything. My latest email to D MIL C is I asked if they could confirm that I fall under the ROTP program and buddy emailed me this past Thursday saying he’ll get back to me mid next week. I’ve asked the clerk at my unit handling my file to look into it for me, but I haven’t heard anything back yet. I suspect I’ll hear some progress soon, but it’s still frustrating. If I don’t hear any news I might just call the recruiting centre. I don’t know why but maybe they’ll have some insight.

Also, I’m not sure why people online are suggesting to reapply to the forces altogether. We’re already in. We’re just doing CT’s.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:12:00 by luttrellfan »
Man, if you knew how short life was and how fast it can be snatched away from you, you wouldn’t waste one second doing anything that didn’t bring you absolute enjoyment. Period!
-   Marcus Luttrell

Offline Morror21502

• Rate Post
« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2019, 08:41:17 »
Thanks. How did you email D MIL C?

I read elsewhere that it might be better to quit and apply as a civilian, which sounds ridiculous.

Offline luttrellfan

• Rate Post
« Reply #206 on: October 16, 2019, 23:45:14 »
Thanks. How did you email D MIL C?

I read elsewhere that it might be better to quit and apply as a civilian, which sounds ridiculous.

Sent you a PM
Man, if you knew how short life was and how fast it can be snatched away from you, you wouldn’t waste one second doing anything that didn’t bring you absolute enjoyment. Period!
-   Marcus Luttrell

Offline luttrellfan

• Rate Post
« Reply #207 on: October 17, 2019, 14:51:16 »
Just got my ROTP notice with the link and additional info. I am now official applying to RMC.

For future notice those of you doing a CT (ie: currently in reserves) with the entry plan ROTP selected, make sure you constantly email Ottawa (you’ll receive the email address in the CT receipt) until you hear whatever news you are looking for.

Persistence folks. No need to consult the recruiting center or reapply to the forces online.
-   Marcus Luttrell