• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Installation of Tampon Dispensers in all Washrooms

That assumes that an individual department can ignore pan-GoC directives without consequence.

I’m sure speechwriters would love to not include a French part in speeches, but…
That’s not the greatest example, as CAF compliance with the Official Languages Act hasn’t exactly been fully in the spirit of “obey and support lawful authority” — it‘s been a lot more ad hoc than that.

The more I read this thread the more incensed I get at the state of our CAF. Is there not someone out there who can stop this insanity before it costs lives?

But by all means lets stock mens' bathrooms with menstrual products. Fuck.

You may not agree with everything this commentator says.
I, as a taxpayer, want to know why I should pay for these products in all government (Crown Corp/Federally regulated business??). Spend your own dime if you need the product.

Why are they doing this to Canada's military?

because I am a government employee and thus the taxpayer should pay for everything I want. If I want an automatic open and close toilet that costs a million dollars you will pay for it.

I, as a taxpayer, want to know why I should pay for these products in all government (Crown Corp/Federally regulated business??). Spend your own dime if you need the product.

So, GoC washrooms shouldn't have soap, paper towels or toilet paper? If you need those, spend your own dime?

So, GoC washrooms shouldn't have soap, paper towels or toilet paper? If you need those, spend your own dime?
I think the safe line was drawn at soap, TP and paper towel. Going anywhere beyond that opens a can of worms.

I think the safe line was drawn at soap, TP and paper towel. Going anywhere beyond that opens a can of worms.
Well I’d prefer Cottonell wipes, so I’m already upset.

That is a weird headline (or argument, whatever) for something about menstrual products in all GoC washrooms.

Again - this is not specific to the CAF.

That is a weird headline (or argument, whatever) for something about menstrual products in all GoC washrooms.

Again - this is not specific to the CAF.
All washrooms have been supplied at Carling. I’m mildly interested if they are replenished at a better schedule than the First Aid Boxes.

The First Aid box where I work is kept locked, the person with the combination works in office only 1-2 days a week...

Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

Back