• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Competition list clarification

Thank you that is helpful. I applied for the financial admin position. I lived in Canada since I was a kid so more than 10 years. The recruitment center doesn't provide any updates, they always say that it's in process. The wait is the hardest part with CAF application.

Hello, just got onto the competition list after being in “Final Processing” for 4months they must be backlogged. Hoping to get selected for an offer soon. See yall out on the frontlines RCAC🤙🏻
Oof 4 months? Yeah I hope the backlog clears up some. I'm still in 'Final Processing' for the past 2 months. Really hoping I get out of that and onto the competition list and enrollment and into BMQ for the summer.

Oof 4 months? Yeah I hope the backlog clears up some. I'm still in 'Final Processing' for the past 2 months. Really hoping I get out of that and onto the competition list and enrollment and into BMQ for the summer.
I stayed 5 weeks before "Final Processing", only 1 day on Final Processing, 1 week on Ready for Competition List, I have already a week on Selected... so, totally different timestamps... every story is different with a same goal...

As I said on different forum, the system is working for everybody on different speeds... slowly (sometimes it looks like glacially slow... LOL), but it works...

Check my post up on this page about time-consuming necessary stages on every intermediate step on Military Recruitment Process - Annex D.

I stayed 5 weeks before "Final Processing", only 1 day on Final Processing, 1 week on Ready for Competition List, I have already a week on Selected... so, totally different timestamps... every story is different with a same goal...

As I said on different forum, the system is working for everybody on different speeds... slowly (sometimes it looks like glacially slow... LOL), but it works...

Check my post up on this page about time-consuming necessary stages on every intermediate step on Military Recruitment Process - Annex D.
Totally I’m 7months in since the start of my application without any issues (medical/moving/schooling etc.) where they might require more information. Just a painfully slow process to get in, but understandable. I’ve noticed they finally updated bmq start dates for 2024 so looks like earliest offers could be July depending on chosen occupation. I suspect most offers will be given out before the end of May and given roughly 4weeks before departing for bmq from most forums and Reddit posts I’ve read. Sure enough only time will tell.

Back