Author Topic: Applying from Overseas (Officer, NCM - merged  (Read 39684 times)

Offline Cotroni

• Rate Post
Re: rajdhagat’s satisfying answers-redeux
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2017, 21:09:44 »
UPDATE:

So I called the recruiting centre after my last post and in fact it turns out that there is a completely different office that deals strictly with Overseas applicants. The Mcpl I talked to was super friendly and helpful and got me sorted. Unfortunetly, I needed to get some documents from the Italian authorities (where Im posted) because I am "technically" a resident of Italy while here... and well, Italy being Italy, it took for bloody ever to get a silly little peice of paper and by then my trades had closed. C'est la vie!

Anyway, just thought I'd post that up in case others need that info and ar
e searching for it.

Regards,
J

hi there,

I hope you managed to move forward with your application.
Could tell me who specifically deals with applications from overseas? I am based in France and plan to apply to teh CAF soon

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Offline Buck_HRA

• Directing Staff
  • Rate Post
    • CAF - Find a Recruiter
Re: Applying from Overseas (Officer, NCM - merged
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2017, 09:40:41 »
Could tell me who specifically deals with applications from overseas? I am based in France and plan to apply to teh CAF soon

You've replied to a post from 2010 and the user was last online December 07, 2011.

All applications for foreign applicants are overseen by staff at Recruiting Group Headquarters.  You will be put in touch with the appropriate staff once you fill out the online application.

Offline oryxs

• Rate Post
Re: rajdhagat’s satisfying answers-redeux
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2017, 13:23:19 »
hi there,

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Just apply online and the OUTCAN recruiter will contact you once application is received. Busy  going through the process now.

Offline CEDE NULLIS

• Rate Post
Re: Applying from Overseas (Officer, NCM - merged
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2017, 05:03:34 »
I am going through the process now. Here are the steps so far for anyone interested:

Day 1 - Applied online and received confirmation e-mail almost immediately
Day 2 - Received an OUTCAN confirmation e-mail with some basic questions to fill out, which I did
Day 3 - Received an e-mail stating I am not eligible for a CF funded trip back to Canada to go through the steps (fair enough! I certainly wasn’t expecting it!). In the e-mail were instructions to e-mail CFRC Toronto for an appointment. Having done the CFAT somewhat recently (I bottled it on my application in 2015) I don’t have to do that again.
Day 15 – Waiting for a response. I am back to Vancouver to visit family in August so ideally I’d be able to do my interview and medical then. If not I can go to Toronto for work pretty much anytime and just stay an extra couple days to go through the steps.

If anyone knows a direct number to speak to anyone in the Toronto office that would be helpful as I haven’t been successful in getting through on the numbers they provided. Feel free to DM me.

Cheers