Author Topic: Cost of living on base  (Read 407 times)

Offline coolstorybro

• Rate Post
Cost of living on base
« on: May 18, 2017, 23:59:05 »
Hello,

Could someone please give me an idea on costs of living on base for say a small bachelor as well as cost of food, I will be most likely needing the cheapest option as I will have to still pay for my mortgage in my home town as I do not want to sell as my girlfriend will still be living there .. hoping some of you could shed some light on some costs and maybe some options I may have.

Thank you

Online Loachman

• Former Army Pilot in Drag
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
Re: Cost of living on base
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 01:51:25 »
Welcome to Army.ca, coolstorybro

As you could see from the links that mariomike kindly provided earlier, there is much information here on this Site already. You just have to go and look for it, rather than asking questions that have already been asked and answered before.

This will reduce clutter on the Site, make life easier for others doing searches, reduce workload on the DS who strive to keep everything organized as much as possible, save others from doing work that you can do yourself (everybody's time is valuable), and increase your knowledge - by reading through pertinent existing threads, you will likely find answers to questions that have not even occurred to you yet.

Start reading the stickied threads at the top of each subforum. In many cases (the "Common" threads), there are links to the more popular threads.

If, after an honest effort, you cannot find an answer, then feel free to ask, preferably in the appropriate thread. We are a helpful bunch, but we expect people to do their own homework.

This Site does, after all, reflect attitudes found in the CF.

Happy reading...
+600 « Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:26:57 by Loachman »

Offline Strike

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Welcome to the Dead Parrot's Society.
    • The Home of the Salt, Lilly, Winstall (Wincentaylo) & Blouin Family Tree Website
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 08:30:50 »
Loachman - FYI The search function was wonky yesterday. May still be today.
Don't piss me off.  I have two older brothers, work with a bunch of men, and I can kick their asses!
BOOT TO THE HEAD!

Online mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 08:35:26 »
The Rations and Quarters Merged Thread 
https://army.ca/forums/index.php?topic=33594.0
20 pages.
Get on the bus. Take a ride with us.