Recently I've been looking into the reserves and just have so general questions that I'd love to have answered:
1) For a person doing school how does one complete BMQ and training?
2) What's the process of becoming a Flight Engineer?
3) If I join if Halifax for my training can I transfer to Newfoundland afterward?
4) Is there a rule or requirement of how far you can live from your home base in the reserves?
5) can BMQ been done on weekend instead of summers?
6) what are the chances of me actually getting the position I'm looking for?
Thank you so much if you can help me!!