Author Topic: Operations not on MPRR  (Read 860 times)

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
Operations not on MPRR
« on: December 06, 2016, 17:41:36 »
Question for the pay gurus:

I've noticed that one of my deployments while posted OUTCAN doesn't show up on my MPRR and consequently on pay levels for deployment.  If I'm deployed on operations with another country and collect HA/RA, are those supposed to show up on my MPRR and counted on the Op levels for Foreign Service Pay (and not on the Non-OP level for my OUTCAN FSP)?
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: Operations not on MPRR
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 18:14:57 »
Question for the pay gurus:

I've noticed that one of my deployments while posted OUTCAN doesn't show up on my MPRR and consequently on pay levels for deployment.  If I'm deployed on operations with another country and collect HA/RA, are those supposed to show up on my MPRR and counted on the Op levels for Foreign Service Pay (and not on the Non-OP level for my OUTCAN FSP)?

If what I understood from what the various 'gurus' who replied in the forums to MPRR questions said, it could likely be solved by visiting your OR with documents in hand showing your deployment and entitlements received and the clerks can correct that info on your MPRR.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 18:27:13 by George Wallace »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.